Welcome To tavistock dental –
The Home of *Painless Dentistry
Tavistock Dental, providing *Painless Dentistry to the busy people of Central London.
At Tavistock Dental we offer you only 3 types of dentistry –
- Dental Implants
By focusing only 3 specific areas of dentistry we can ensure that we are offering you the highest level of excellence and care, using the latest technology. The result is a *painless dental experience.
If you are looking for other types of dentistry like regular check-ups, hygiene and whitening, you can check out our sister practice at Chalton Street Dental.
Painless dentistry sounds Impossible right?
Well, each day at our practice we ask each and everyone of our patients to complete a brief survey to measure our performance.
This is why we know that 90 patients out of every 100 agree their visit was painless.
"I'm Arj Chohan & I Make These 3 Promises To You"
"How We Treat Our New Patients Here At Tavistock"
"Utilising Modern Technology To Place dental Implants"
My name is Dr Arj Chohan and here are my 3 promises to you…
- We will make sure that your treatment is as pain free as possible, if it’s a very simple case for a few teeth or less, we guarantee it will be pain free. For more advanced procedures we will do our very best to make sure it’s as comfortable as can be.
- We will give you a transparent price before we start, so this is a full case assessment with a report in there. These prices will not change once you start treatment.
- We will make sure that we will look after you once you start treatment with us, we understand implant treatment can be quite daunting so if you have any questions or any issues you can call us, day or night too, seven days a week to get hold of us.
Using The Latest Technology at Tavistock Dental
At Tavistock Dental, we have invested heavily in our practice to make sure that we can offer you the best possible care.
We have a 3D scanner which is used to help plan treatment for you in the safest and more secure way.
Furthermore we also have 2D digital radiography, digital x-rays, which are much quicker to use, more comfortable and have less radiation, which is a good thing for patients.
Better yet we also use gentle lasers. The benefit to you of using the gentle laser is –
- Quicker healing
- Less swelling and bruising
- A more comfortable procedure
Your Next Step?
We offer a Complimentary Consultation with Nikki, where you can find out more about our *Painless Dental Implants and discover if you are suitable.
“Am I Suitable For *Painless Dentistry”
Nikki, is your care coordinator at Tavistock Dental. She’ll be your first point of call, if you are interested in finding out a little more about our specialist dental treatments.
You can come along to the practice for a coffee and a chat or if you have a fear of dentists she will meet you at a coffee shop near the practice.
The idea is that she can find out a little bit more about you, what your fears are, what your day to day frustrations are, and then talk you through the options in terms of what treatment would be best for you and finance options.
She is then able have a look at your smile, take some photographs, and then can plan your next visit with the dentist.
Just pop your details onto the form below or give us a call to take advantage of this offer.